The Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers engages with experts across the securities and investment and other industries to discuss a wide range of insightful and engaging burning topics during the conference. Below are papers presented during the annual event.
25th Annual Stockbrokers Conference titled: “Capital Market as a Catalyst for Economic Development and Sustainable Growth”.
- Review of the Petroleum Industry Act, 2021 Opportunities for the Capital Market
- MSMEs as an Engine of Growth for Development
- Crowdfunding – Understanding its Impact and Regulations 2021
- Digital Finance Markets Nigeria Stockbrokers Oct 2021
- The Commodity Futures Trading Commissions Response and Approach to FinTech
24th Annual Stockbrokers Conference titled: “Navigating Through The Storms – Reenergizing The Economy Through The Capital Market”.
- Alternative Investments: How to Invest when Traditional Options Taper
- Infrastructure and Deficit Funding: Bridging the Gap via The Nigerian Capital Market
- Rebirth of CAMA: Implications for Capital Market Ecosystem
- The NSE Demutualization: Demystifying the Big Picture
23rd Annual Stockbrokers’ Conference themed “Boosting Capital Market Competitiveness In A Challenging Macro Environment”.
- Innovation and growth in a competitive environment
- Leveraging on FINTECH to drive retail participation
- Nexus Between Agriculture and Capital Markets
- Attracting And Retaining Talents in the Security Industry