The Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers engages with experts across the securities and investment and other industries to discuss a wide range of insightful and engaging burning topics during the conference. Below are papers presented during the annual event.
The Nigerian Economic Review of 2022 And Outlook For 2023
Papers Presented at the Nigerian Economic Review
- CIS Performance Scorecard
- CIS Annual Economic Outlook
- Macroeconomic Performance and the Capital Market
25th Annual Stockbrokers Conference titled: “Capital Market as a Catalyst for Economic Development and Sustainable Growth”.
- Review of the Petroleum Industry Act, 2021 Opportunities for the Capital Market
- MSMEs as an Engine of Growth for Development
- Crowdfunding – Understanding its Impact and Regulations 2021
- Digital Finance Markets Nigeria Stockbrokers Oct 2021
- The Commodity Futures Trading Commissions Response and Approach to FinTech
24th Annual Stockbrokers Conference titled: “Navigating Through The Storms – Reenergizing The Economy Through The Capital Market”.
- Alternative Investments: How to Invest when Traditional Options Taper
- Infrastructure and Deficit Funding: Bridging the Gap via The Nigerian Capital Market
- Rebirth of CAMA: Implications for Capital Market Ecosystem
- The NSE Demutualization: Demystifying the Big Picture
23rd Annual Stockbrokers’ Conference themed “Boosting Capital Market Competitiveness In A Challenging Macro Environment”.
- Innovation and growth in a competitive environment
- Leveraging on FINTECH to drive retail participation
- Nexus Between Agriculture and Capital Markets
- Attracting And Retaining Talents in the Security Industry